Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Now I am Packed and Ready to GO


Yes, that is correct I have finished packing. I am not taking much but it still seems to be a lot. This trip we are taking one bag for both of us.
The fact is packing for both a bit of summer and a bit of winter takes more than a bit or room.
Remember the song “Leaving on a Jet Plane’ well that is what we will be doing on the 3rd June a Friday, and unlike the song we will be back again. Catching the train and then the plane, then another train and walking to the hotel.
I hope that the weather will be better than here; it has rained most of the week. I am looking forward to some nice dry weather.
I will try an update most days, so check by every couple of days just to see what we are seeing and doing and how our travels are progressing.
Over and Out for Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment